2 Raymond Terrace,
Unit 9B, 1-10 Amy Close,
Terrigal: 4385 2079
Wyong: 4352 3343
Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm
What is a Telehealth Consult?
This is a question many of our patients have asked us over the last couple of months. Physiotherapy is such a hands on treatment model, how will a hands off approach ever work?
Telehealth consults have been a standard practice of medical and Allied Health clinicians providing care for people in isolation or remote areas for some years now It is a great adjunct to in clinic face to face consultations.
Telehealth gives your physiotherapist a great insight to your natural living environment, allowing them to gain further knowledge on what it is you are dealing with on a daily basis, how you move around, what environmental factors may be influencing your recovery. This extra knowledge will bring another dimension to your treatment and management plan.
Through this technology you will have faster access to your clinician.
With Telehealth clinicians will:
- Empower you to take full control over your pain
- Ensure continuity of care avoiding delayed rehabilitation
- Demonstrate that Telehealth is as effective as face to face care
Telehealth appointment date and time booked
Confirmation email sent to client with Telehealth consult details and log in detail for consult
Telehealth Consult & rebooking
Follow up email and message from clincian including post survey completion form.
Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy
- Patient education
- Patient management plans
- Review of functional exercise programs
- Movement assessments
- Exercise prescription
- Self treatment techniques
- Home/work spaces assessments
- Posture assessments
- Injury screening
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Foot care education
- Foot posture assessment
- Gait assessment
- Management of common foot and ankle injuries
- Foot and ankle strength and balance exercises
- Footwear assessment and advice
- Diabetic education, advice and care
- Posture education
- Instruction on self massage techniques
- Mobilisation with movement tecniques
- Stretch massage ball and foam roller classes
- Group exercise classes
- One on one exercise classes
- Over 55’s exercise classes
- Mat Pilates classes
- Home work station advice
- Health screens and lifestyle advice