2 Raymond Terrace,
Unit 9B, 1-10 Amy Close,
Terrigal: 4385 2079
Wyong: 4352 3343
Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm
Careers with Optimum
Want a Career with Optimum?
If you join Optimum Health & Performance, you’ll be joining a fun and highly motivated team looking to excel in their careers.
At Optimum Health & Performance, you’re not just signing up for a job. You’re signing up for a full support system. From training resources, weekly meetings, in-services and professional development. You’ll get to know us and we’ll get to know you and your goals.
When our clinicians are supported, our patients achieve their goals. We’ve set high standards and created smart structures and processes to assist you in your patient management to improve treatment outcomes.
We look for people who are doing great things outside our walls, too. It’s important to us to maintain strong links across our local communities. Look for us as sponsors at Central Coast Hockey, TSLSC, & Gosford Sailing Club to name a few…
Our Core Values
- Expect To Be Held To Account
- Get It Done On Time
- Do It First Time
- Do It 100% Or Not At All
- Set goals and meet them
- Learn from our mistakes
- Be Positive
- Bring Solutions Not Problems
- Caring/ Respectful
- Can-Do Attitude
- Strive for excellence
- A happier team is a healthier team
- Our patients can feel how much we enjoy being here—it’s contagious
- We want you to love your career and your life
- Celebrate Our Wins Together
- Have Fun!!!
4. PATIENT CENTRED CARE
- Leading edge care
- We Get Results!
- Conversion & Retention
- We listen and provide direction
- We speak up in the moment when we have a disagreement
- We believe that the uncomfortable conversations are the most critical ones to have
- We change course if we discover a better alternative to the existing plan
- Follow The Systems
- Conversion/ Retention
- Live By The Diary (Not Booked = Not Done)
- Always Be On Time
- Know What’s Coming Up
- Under Control
Current Positions Available:
• Exercise Physiologist
• Remedial Massage Therapist
Full-time position in private practice
Wyong clinic – full time
Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Practitioner We Are Looking For?
You are a fun, personable, outgoing practitioner and have a desire to excel in private practice. You’re always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, are eager to take on new and exciting challenges, and want to excel in your career.
You could be one of our future Titled (Musculoskeletal and / or Sports) Physiotherapists.
You want to earn a fantastic base salary and be financially rewarded as you grow your case load. You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver much much more.
- Excellent in time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated maturity with a pro-active and can do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and develop relationships with clients, referrers and affiliations
About the Position
• Start date July 2021
• Full-time position as physiotherapist in private practice
• Terrigal clinic – full time
• Wyong clinic – part time building to full time
• Opportunity to gain experience in sports coverage and working with sporting teams
• Full reception and administration support
• Contribution to marketing and resource development
• Great hours of work to promote work / life balance
• Support from practice principal and senior physiotherapists
• Internal training and development program
• Fantastic atmosphere with friendly colleagues and patients
• Opportunity to develop a niche in your preferred area of practice
• Great remuneration package
Remedial Massage Therapist
Casual position in private practice
Wyong & Terrigal clinic – casual
Our Remedial Massage service is growing and we are looking for an amazing therapist for an extra day or two of work in either or both of our clinics.
You are a fun, personable, outgoing therapist and have a desire to excel in private practice. You’re always looking to develop your knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
Perhaps you are looking for your first role in a practice or maybe you just aren’t fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
Things are about to change, read on to hear how:
About the Role
You’ll join our Remedial Massage Team and take pride in progressing your career.
You’ll use your great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture.
We can offer a fantastic base salary, and you will be financially rewarded as you grow your case load.
To get started, we suggest one day per week in each practice to begin building a following of loyal patients and have availability to grow your days as quickly as demand increases.
You will have or can quickly obtain your provider number for health fund rebates.
We are a well-established, and progressive practice with 2 locations on the Central Coast. We are known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. With over 3 years of history we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation.
You will work alongside a team of skilled Physiotherapists led by our practice principle – a titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist.
We are committed to helping all our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment. We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for you hard work.
Tell us why this job is for you!
Are You the Motivated and Dynamic Exercise Physiologist We Are Looking For?
The role requires you to be committed, passionate and provide the highest care to all clients.
It is expected you will be highly driven, organised, and knowledgeable on all aspects of Exercise Physiology.
You will have the opportunity to earn a fantastic base salary and be financially rewarded as you grow your case load.
- Pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Outgoing, driven, and passionate about your work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Skills and Experience
- Accredited Exercise Physiology with a Bachelor in Exercise physiology and or a Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology.
- Accredited Exercise Science – extra benefit.
- Registered and accredited with ESSA.
- Extra skills to add weight to your application.
- Qualifications in strength and conditioning.
- Qualifications in performance.
About the Position
We have a position available for an Exercise Physiologist on the Central Coast.
- You will be based at our brand-new practice with our state-of-the-art functional gym, running various sessions and classes.
- You will be working and providing the highest care to all levels of the community.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with senior and experienced clinicians to help you optimise your service and assist your patients to achieve their goals and gain experience in sports coverage and working with sporting teams.
- You will have on hand full reception and administration support.
Full time, start date July 2021
Your caseload will comprise of, but not be limited to:
- Private patients consult – one on one sessions in the gym or in a private consult room.
- Workers compensation patients that you will be progressing in their final stages of functional rehabilitation and return to full pre-injury function
- DVA patients, Medicare patients referred by our local doctors
- Diabetes clinic, Group classes for balance, mobility, strength, and performance
Optimum Health & Performance is growing grown into two locations and added many new services. We always strive for excellence in both practice and in the outcomes, we achieve with our clients. In 2020, we have had the privilege of being awarded the Central Coast Local Business Award in the category of Outstanding Health Improvement Services. This is not our end goal. We will use this momentum to continue to improve and expand our services and do our best to provide elite care to our community. We are seeking a new member of the team who is committed and passionate in helping people and who has the ability to work within a team.
Our main services we offer are:
- Musculoskeletal, Sports and Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Clinical Pilates
- Remedial & Relaxation Massage
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Concussion Management (the only accredited concussion management clinic on the Central Coast).
- Athletes’ strength and performance classes, Pre-season injury screens and functional testing
- Potential home visits